Stay fit, stay connected, and share your progress with forerunner 35.
This stylish, easy-to-use GPS running Watch offers elevate wrist based Heart rate, giving you the option to run Without a chest strap.
It also doubles as an all-day activity tracker to give you steps and calories.
Forerunner 35 includes connected features like smart notifications, automatic uploads to the Garmin connect online fitness community, live track and music controls right on your wrist.
Meet your fitness goals with help from various Sport profiles, intervals, vibration alerts to keep you motivated and useful features such as auto pause and run/walk activity mode.
Forerunner 35 running Watch has what you need to take your running to the next level.
Just put it on and go!
From the manufacturer
Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate.
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Monitor key aspects of your running and fitness progress by tracking distance, calories, pace and more.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Elevate wrist heart rate technology monitors your heart rate at the wrist 24/7 so you can run without a chest strap.
When paired with a compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 pulls text, social media and other notifications, and it alerts you on your wrist.
Going on runs with walking breaks is easy, thanks to the run/walk mode. Let your watch tell you when it’s time to slow down or speed up.
Run. Sprint. Race. Tri. Spin. Swim. Bike. Row.
Find the training partner that fits all the ways you like to move.
|Forerunner 25||Forerunner 35||Forerunner 230||Forerunner 235||Forerunner 630||Forerunner 735XT|
|Wrist-based heart rate||✓||✓||✓|
|Advanced running dynamics||✓||✓|
|Strava Suffer Score||✓|