Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch, Black.
Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod).
Android Requirements 4.4 OS or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
Apple iOS Requirements iOS 10.0 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion.
From the manufacturer
Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate.
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Monitor key aspects of your running and fitness progress by tracking distance, calories, pace and more.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Elevate wrist heart rate technology monitors your heart rate at the wrist 24/7 so you can run without a chest strap.
When paired with a compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 pulls text, social media and other notifications, and it alerts you on your wrist.
Going on runs with walking breaks is easy, thanks to the run/walk mode. Let your watch tell you when it’s time to slow down or speed up.
Run. Sprint. Race. Tri. Spin. Swim. Bike. Row.
Find the training partner that fits all the ways you like to move.
|Forerunner 25||Forerunner 35||Forerunner 230||Forerunner 235||Forerunner 630||Forerunner 735XT|
|Wrist-based heart rate||✓||✓||✓|
|Advanced running dynamics||✓||✓|
|Strava Suffer Score||✓|