Express Water RO5DX Reverse Osmosis Filtration NSF Certified 5 Stage RO System with Faucet and Tank – Under Sink Water Plus 4 Filters – 50 GPD, 14 x 15 x 5, White
Make the purest water with your own home system. Great in the kitchen: Improve the taste of your cooking, coffee, ice, and drinks. Experience true Reverse Osmosis purification. Safe filtered fresh tasting H2O: Reduces up to 99.99% of impurities including Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Cyanide, Radium, Asbestos, Calcite, Heavy Metal, Pharmaceuticals, and other major impurities.Get setup fast with our Quick Connect tubing system. Includes fast flow faucet with 0.8 GPM delivery. A compact system made to fit under counter in a cabinet. Best for house, apartment, residential, well water, industrial, rv, machine, and office uses. Certified by an independent laboratory to NSF standard.Comes with 4 gallon (3.2 gallon water capacity) storage tank and tank stand. Includes all filters needed for setup and first year of use. Can be wall / cabinet mounted or freestanding, made for indoor use. Can be installed undersink, in a basement or other remote locations, you may need additional tubing or a delivery pump depending on how far away you plan to install or if you plan to link to a refrigerator as well. For every one gallon of water produced the system discharges between one and three gallons (depending on the pressure and quality of your incoming water).The system is compatible with 3/8″ and 1/2″ under sink connections. Includes filter housing wrench. Operates on 40-80 PSI water pressure, you may need a Booster Pump or Pressure Regulator depending on your water pressure.The water is cleaner and more convenient than any pitcher, faucet filter, or countertop systems. Express Water’s 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System RO5DX is the complete solution for your drinking water.
|Power Source||No Power Needed|
|Model Name||Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System –|
|Material||Alloy Steel, Brass, Plastic|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14 x 5 x 15 inches|
|Included Components||Reverse osmosis system, Water storage tank, Tank valve, Faucet|
|Lower Temperature Rating||39 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Item Weight||31 Pounds|
From the manufacturer
Pure, Healthy Water From Your Faucet
Start drinking healthy and stop drinking impurities with your own home Reverse Osmosis Water Purification. Express Water offers the highest impurity reduction rated RO Membrane for up to 99% reduction of major water impurities.
We have designed our system’s five stages of filtration to work together for long lasting high grade impurity filtration, giving you the cleanest water and the best value in filtration.
Choose the best in home filtration and start drinking healthy today!
- Express Water’s 1st stage is a Sediment filter that targets dirt, dust, sand, and rust.
- The 2nd and 3rd stages are Granular Activated Carbon and Activated Carbon Block Filters which focus on pollutants like chlorine, volatile organic chemicals, and odor causing compounds.
- These early stages help extend the life of the 4th stage, the Reverse Osmosis Membrane. The membrane focuses on the most difficult impurities like lead, arsenic, chromium, fluoride, TDS, radium and others.
- The 5th stage is a Post Activated Carbon Filter which does a final pass on your water, right before it comes through the faucet, removing any possible taste or odor.
It’s the combination of these stages that has given countless customers water purer than bottled water straight from their faucet.
Express Water RO Systems have been independently tested by a third-party ANAB accredited testing laboratory that use established NSF / ANSI drinking water standards, including NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 58, 401 and EPA 524.2, for the reduction of TDS (total dissolved solids), chlorine taste & odors, emerging compound and incidental impurities, and more.
- Heavy Metals: >99.96% (Including Mercury, Lead, Uranium, Chromium VI and more)
- Chemical Disinfectants: 99.68% (Chlorine and Chloramine)
- Fluoride: 99.83%
- Pharmaceuticals: >99.99% (Including Ibuprofen, Caffeine and more)
- Nitrates / Nitrites: 99.26%
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs): >99.99% (Sources include paint, varnishes, gasoline, smoke and more)
- Semi-Volatiles: >99.29% (Including hydrocarbons, ethers, PCBs and more)
Further information can be found in our Specification Sheet (PDF) link below.
- Air Jet: Every system is checked for leaks by an air injection pressure test. Water Pressure: Each component undergoes intense high water pressure tests to ensure durability. Cycle Resistance: Systems undergo simulated heavy use to make sure they can handle anything.
- NSF Certified: The foundation of our systems, the RO5DX and RO10DX meet or exceed NSF standard 58 for system construction. Certified for lead free construction, reduction of dissolved solids, and cycle test reliance. License#C0393496-01 Issue Date: October 22nd 2018.
Water When You Need It
With efficient filtration and quick delivery, get your water fast.
Deluxe Chrome faucet with brass water way for pure water delivery.
Fast Flow Rate: Get your water fast. Water through your faucet at 0.8 GPM!
An adult should drink 0.5-1.55 gallons of water a day. Makes more than enough water for the whole family!
Always Ready: This system can produce up to 50 gallons of pure water a day.
Save Your Time
Express Water offers several features unique to this system.
Our Quick Connect system is fast, easy, and helps prevent leaks.
Our Leak Stop Valve shuts off water flow if excess water is detected. A fabric disk stays on the floor beside your system. If for any reason water is absorbed the flow to your system is stopped.
Included Brass Feed Adapter and Quick Connect Adapter means no going to the hardware store to buy parts. The feed adapter fits the two most common sizes of under sink pipes 1/2” and 3/8”.
Filter changes are quick and easy with simple design and clear labels.
A labeled color matched system so you know what goes where at a glance.
Your pre & post filters are swapped out only twice a year: Sediment, Granular Activated Carbon, Activated Carbon Block and Post Activated Carbon.
The Reverse Osmosis Membrane is replaced only once a year.
Double Sealed Filters to preserve your filters and your kitchen. Each filter is double sealed to provide the best filtration efficiency and value.
Here To Help
Our water technicians are here to answer any questions you may have about your system or your home’s water in general.
If you run into a question or problem, we want to help you through it. We’re not happy unless you are.
Have any questions about your system or your home’s water answered by experts
Questions before buying? Just give us a call!
|RO System||ALK System||UV System||ALK + UV System||ION System||Elite RO|
|Filtration||SED, GAC, ACB, ROM, PAC||SED, GAC, ACB, ROM, ALK, PAC||SED, GAC, ACB, ROM, UV, PAC||SED, GAC, ACB, ROM, ALK + UV, PAC||SED, GAC, ACB, ROM, ION, PAC||SED, GAC, ROM, ALK, PAC|
|Gallons Per Day||50 GPD||50 GPD||100 GPD||100 GPD||100 GPD||100 GPD|
|Reverse Osmosis Filtration||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sediment (Dirt, Rust, Sand) Reduction||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Chlorine and VOC Reduction||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|